Thursday, November 12, 2009

Breakfast of Champions



Here's the breakfast I eat almost every day: 12-Grain Muffins and Silk soy yogurt with a good tablespoon of flaxseed meal mixed in. Yummy!! Sometimes the muffin flavor changes (I just finished my last banana muffin), but the muffin/soy yogurt combo stays the same. My husband doesn't understand how I can eat the same thing for breakfast every day, but I just love the flavor. The kids help me bake the muffins about every other Sunday, then I freeze the batch and thaw them one at a time as needed.

I downloaded the muffin recipe from the web, but for the life of me, I can't remember where. Too bad...I'd like to give credit where it's due, especially because I've been making this recipe every two weeks for just over a year! I'll do a little more research and post a link to the recipe if I find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment